Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Open Body Fabricated Design Pinch Valve, Gujarat, India.
Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Open Body Fabricated Design Pinch Valve
Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Open Body Fabricated Design Pinch Valve Machine Preview
- SIZE 15MM TO 400MM –
- PRESSURE UPTO 25 BAR – IN CLOSED & OPEN POSITION
- CYLINDER OPERATED PINCH VALVES
- Option – I 2 P CONVERTOR ALONG WITH POSITIONER- 4 TO 20 MA
- MANUAL OVER RIDE
- Streamlined centerline closure
- Tight shut-off even on trapped solids
- Built-in over-pinch protection
- High cycle life, repeatable control
- Positive opening tabs standard on all sleeves
- Full, flat-faced reinforced rubber flanges, eliminates need for gaskets
- Face-to-face equal to industry
- Standard maintenance-free pneumatic actuator
Available in double-acting, fail-open or fail-closed configurations, these valves can also be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators and pneumatic or electro-pneumatic position controllers.
A wide range of elastomers are available to suit most service conditions.
- Chemicals, Alkaline Mixtures
- Acids, Slurries & intermediates, Liquid Foods, Viscous fluids, Sludge’s, Granules
- Dry Suspension
- Powder Collectors
- Sewage Plants
- Thermal Power Stations Water Containing Ash.
- Pharmaceuticals – Picklings
- Textiles Industry
- Mining & Cement Industry
- Acid & Chemical Tankers
Available Material of Construction –
CAST IRON, CAST STEEL – WCB, STAINLESS STEEL, ALLUMINIUM.
Pinch Valve is a completely enclosed, actuated control valve. Its reliable, maintenance-free design is suited for tough slurries, abrasives, corrosive chemical applications, effluent unit.
Shreyas pneumatic Control Pinch Valve is a long-lasting, flexible rubber sleeve, available in a wide variety of elastomers suitable for any application. With its excellent control characteristics, these valves can be used as a throttling control valve.
Open Body Fabricated Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Pinch Valve features are simple, lightweight, which allows for easy visual verification of sleeve position.